Murim Login

The description of this manga does not do it justice. Please consider writing a new one. That being said, This is now in the top 25 mangas. This is pretty much what "Solo levelling" and other boring power fantasy mangas wish they could be. It has interesting characters, a compelling plot and just the right amount of game elements. The author of this manga truly has the skills.

Dex-chan lover
Koreans are at the top these days with so many interesting manwhas.
Even the average ones are far better than your typical isekai/reincarnation/etc manga

The moment when
the description tells about 30+ chapters and wastes your time reading it

For the lads who came to the comment section first and haven't read the description, DON'T. It's literally a spoiler. And it doesn't do the Manwa justice. I myself fortunately came to this comment section first. I'm just doing what others are doing. If you read the description first. Don't worry as it's not spoiling that far ahead.

I can't understand? Why is every Korean Manga ML that I've read so trashy? Like human-scum level trash?

Every one of them has caused the death of so many people either because of their greed, naïvity, anger, or plain stupidity.

Dex-chan lover
ok, this manhwa is so good. and I agree with everyone else, the description is spoiler and the story is far better

Le mixte, wuxia, jeux vidéo est original on tient la une future pépite 😆 J'espères que les chapitres ne tarderont pas à ce suivre pour pas perdre le fil. Merci à l'équipe pour la traduction Fr.

i mean i get it the author is trying hard to make mc act dumb so we can see "comedy"

Dex-chan lover
I've read 40 chapters of this, and my impression is quite positive, even though I feel that the main hook of the series is still a few chapters away. The art is crisp, the style is expressive and dynamic. The story isn't anything innovative, but reasonably entertaining, a blend of the modern monster hunter and wuxia martial arts genres. The hero is likeable, a fool sometimes, but not annoyingly so, while also a person with a good character and believable motivation. I recommend this.

When ya mix the genres of Wuxia and Video Game Survival, now all it needs is for the MC to get Isekai'd to achieve the holy trinity.

Listening to push it to the limit while reading this made it ten times more entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread