Muryoku Seijo to Munou Oujo - Ch. 1 - Tamura Nana

Dex-chan lover
As soon as they said the princess had too much magic I figured this would be the result.

Still, I'll give it a couple chapters to see what it's got cooking. I've certainly seen worse concepts.
Yup, but I'm surprised they outright stated they fulfill each other's gaps right in the first chapter; most stories drag it out more to fake the suspense of "will it be the obvious answer everyone expects?"

Supporter
Yup, but I'm surprised they outright stated they fulfill each other's gaps right in the first chapter; most stories drag it out more to fake the suspense of "will it be the obvious answer everyone expects?"
oh yeah, you're right. the super obvious twist isn't so bad when it's in chapter 1

Dex-chan lover
Kinda interested in what the true antagonist of the story will be. At the moment we have the second yuri set and their competition and dynamic will likely foil our two protagonists. But I can't see them being a straight up antagonistic force.

A good premise for magic that will no doubt be used for all kinds of steamy scenes. I'm interested to see where it'll lead.
I kinda hope they all end up doing double dates. A lovey-dovey couple needs a constantly bickering couple to balance them out.

Dex-chan lover
Fun start so far! I hope we get to see more of the bickering tsun tsun couple 🤭

Users who are viewing this thread