Muryoku Seijo to Munou Oujo - Ch. 3 - Miko's Crisis

Supporter
This series is quickly becoming one of my favorites. The 2 leads are precious and I love how caring and supportive they are of each other.
They'll no doubt face some tough times ahead, but by leaning on each other they will become a wonderful, loving couple.
What's refreshing to me (no doubt due in part to a different target demographic) is that while Eldora has been, let's say, abrasive in her speech, no one has been out and out antagonistic to Nana. There's no banishment from the kingdom or teleported yonks away against her will (again). No snide & condescending remarks about her [lack of] ability from her teleported companion, and no vindictive monarch / clergy head / deity.

Probably one of my favorite isekai stories so far, even if we are only on chapter 3. Love the setting, the cast, the dynamic, and absolutely adore the facial expressions in particular. Also, the character design of all of the witches and the miko are perfect. Giant pointy witch hat supremacy! More yuri witches! Time to found the new Princess x Saint support faction, and to start off, it will be founded by ALL the witches!

On a more serious note, I do think it is worth calling attention to the fact that everybody just instantly took Miko’s word for how powerful the potions are. It sounds like these holy infused potions should be an entirely unprecedented invention, and yet everybody instantly believed in the power of even just a single box of potions. I have a few different thoughts on this, multiple of which could simultaneously be true.

Firstly, this could be borne of their faith in the legendary power of the fabled Saint. It’s hard to say how likely this is, simply based off of the reputation that the two of them had prior to this. People seemed to have little confidence in the Saint herself, but perhaps being told the potions are a product of the holy power unique to saints may be enough to effectively supersede their opinion of the individual herself?

Secondly, it could be a result of the confidence and respect they have for Miko (can’t remember if we know if that’s her name, or her title). Given that she’s the foremost expert on magic and arcane research in the entire kingdom, and seemingly the partner of the Queen, I would imagine this would likely be the greatest factor.

Third, this could actually just be a result of their exhaustion and distress. To have been working to the point of collapse, without even returning home for the last two weeks, they may be so utterly desperate for a panacea that they’re left inclined to leap for the first halfway plausible salvation they’re offered.

Finally, it could also simply be that I’m entirely overthinking this, and the author themself had no greater depth or meaning behind their sudden absolute acceptance. It could be weak writing, lack of realism, or just an oversimplification for the sake of expediting a story tidbit that does not necessarily need to be dragged out so far. However, it does seem that the characters thus far are likely to have a decent amount of depth, and be both better and more complexly written than that, so, I’m certainly willing to give the author the benefit of the doubt on this.

Dex-chan lover
Probably one of my favorite isekai stories so far, even if we are only on chapter 3. Love the setting, the cast, the dynamic, and absolutely adore the facial expressions in particular. Also, the character design of all of the witches and the miko are perfect. Giant pointy witch hat supremacy! More yuri witches! Time to found the new Princess x Saint support faction, and to start off, it will be founded by ALL the witches!

On a more serious note, I do think it is worth calling attention to the fact that everybody just instantly took Miko’s word for how powerful the potions are. It sounds like these holy infused potions should be an entirely unprecedented invention, and yet everybody instantly believed in the power of even just a single box of potions. I have a few different thoughts on this, multiple of which could simultaneously be true.

Firstly, this could be borne of their faith in the legendary power of the fabled Saint. It’s hard to say how likely this is, simply based off of the reputation that the two of them had prior to this. People seemed to have little confidence in the Saint herself, but perhaps being told the potions are a product of the holy power unique to saints may be enough to effectively supersede their opinion of the individual herself?

Secondly, it could be a result of the confidence and respect they have for Miko (can’t remember if we know if that’s her name, or her title). Given that she’s the foremost expert on magic and arcane research in the entire kingdom, and seemingly the partner of the Queen, I would imagine this would likely be the greatest factor.

Third, this could actually just be a result of their exhaustion and distress. To have been working to the point of collapse, without even returning home for the last two weeks, they may be so utterly desperate for a panacea that they’re left inclined to leap for the first halfway plausible salvation they’re offered.

Finally, it could also simply be that I’m entirely overthinking this, and the author themself had no greater depth or meaning behind their sudden absolute acceptance. It could be weak writing, lack of realism, or just an oversimplification for the sake of expediting a story tidbit that does not necessarily need to be dragged out so far. However, it does seem that the characters thus far are likely to have a decent amount of depth, and be both better and more complexly written than that, so, I’m certainly willing to give the author the benefit of the doubt on this.
Well, as shown in this chapter, Miko is the one who took the leap of faith based on her firsthand knowledge of summoning and examining the saint Nana herself and on Luliam's insistence, and actually tried the potion, thus experienced the potion's effectiveness firsthand. Afterward, people did not just blindly take Miko's word, Miko had actually brought the sample to the lab for analysis by her staff also, the positive results did not have time to be made public yet by the time Luliam and Nana arrived so Miko used her authority to force it through to her subordinates, but such order was backed by tangible evidences, the witches in the department could theoretically read the reports later if they have doubt.

Dex-chan lover
Those wizards or whatever they are dont deserve to get any help from these 2… I atleast know I wouldnt help them if it was me

Dex-chan lover
I really like that this manga is being complex and not 2-D black and white type of characters!
I reply like the art style, it can get steamy and wholesome at opera instances!
I’m very eager for the series!

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is turning gay for Nana.
technically cant be gay if the universe doesnt have men.

in a thousand years, the grand-daughters of Daichi and Tamura will find themselves serving dark, plushie shaped masters, as one wields the power of friendship and the other of domination.
I like how the comment section collectively decided the Queen definitely had her kids with Miko lmao
hey, i at least have the qualifying statement of i might be wrong AND have an explanation, i didnt just arbitrarily declare that Toni + Miko = Luliam and Eldora.

I would like to see a more serious princess every now and then. I understand she finally feels free and useful but the change to cute-wifey-princess is a bit weird to me-

Dex-chan lover
So we're not even at homosexuality then. This is like...monosexuality.
going by actual latin and not what certain cultures did in a very specific abuse case, it would probably be cissexuallity. monosexuality is a "one person regardless of form"

Tq for chapter. Miko will join the harem treesome fr

Users who are viewing this thread