Musashi-kun to Murayama-san wa Tsukiatte Mita. - Ch. 33

Group Leader
Joined
May 27, 2018
Messages
77
Hey all.

Unfortuantely, I was unable to recruit a JP translator for this series. Currently, I have translations up to chapter 37. If I can't aquire a translator in time, I would have to halt the series (after chapter 37).

If you are interested, please don't hesitate to contact me through many ways listed in my profile page.


Cheers.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 7, 2019
Messages
735
thanks for the tx and i really hope some saint steps in to translate.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2018
Messages
1,852
...I don't know if her being a deluded fujoshi instead of a love rival is better or not.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 27, 2018
Messages
928
No. These fujoshi is seriously scares the shit outta me.
 
Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2019
Messages
42
She only got introduced in this chapter and I hate this fujoshi already.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
1,805
Damn, bravo manga for the bait and switch.
I was already in the "not another fucking love triangle... >>" mood.... And then I saw the last page.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top