Muscle Mage - Ch. 1.1

Contributor
Okay at the end of the chapter part the translation turns very error ridden... from "this is already on he level of 60% from my normal attacks" to "60% of my shout" to repeating the sentence of the mc "Is this the true power of magic" rather than what the trash old mage actually said "He is worthy of being the son of the magician Atrian Bourne..." the next sentence actually being Normally the vitality shouldn't be so tenacious" the next sentence the mc says should be "The power hidden in this man is as deep as the ocean..." you can guess the sentence was put down one below causing errors and some missing parts... the trash mage old mans next sentence is orginally "I was only supposed to elimante the territory head but since you're forcing me I must kill them all!"

@globalbloging.com
@piyush_singh_01

Would be good if you fixed that, especially so since it's quite easy to fix. 😉🔧

Group Leader
Okay at the end of the chapter part the translation turns very error ridden... from "this is already on he level of 60% from my normal attacks" to "60% of my shout" to repeating the sentence of the mc "Is this the true power of magic" rather than what the trash old mage actually said "He is worthy of being the son of the magician Atrian Bourne..." the next sentence actually being Normally the vitality shouldn't be so tenacious" the next sentence the mc says should be "The power hidden in this man is as deep as the ocean..." you can guess the sentence was put down one below causing errors and some missing parts... the trash mage old mans next sentence is orginally "I was only supposed to elimante the territory head but since you're forcing me I must kill them all!"

@globalbloging.com
@piyush_singh_01

Would be good if you fixed that, especially so since it's quite easy to fix. 😉🔧
We will fix that

Users who are viewing this thread