Musebi Nake, Junjou - Ch. 6.5

Is it the end THE END??))): i love them so much aahhh): thankyou for your hard work<33

Yay happy ending!!!
And lol they slept after having sex in the car then later went back at it again

Fed-Kun's army
Such a cute ending after all that angst!!! I hope they find happiness together. Thank you for translating!

Wait, the brother can become a dog/wolf. Does that mean Yuuki will be able to when he grows a bit older?

Bun

Group Leader
@sgathach I really think it's that they're half brothers? Yuki is a chimera cause one of his parents was a human (mostly his mom). It could be that Ryu was born from two beasts. Idk it's just a theory :'

@Bun I think u theory is correct in my opinion just wish the author will make a sequel to clear a lot of thing ... Plus we want a lot of cute moments. 💖

@sgathach @Bun @Aoixneko I think it's probably more like Hybrids never turn out the same and they're lucky to have a human looking form.

And I looked it up, the author has a short one shot about these two, seems like he's also half beast and half human:
https://mangadex.org/title/26016/oath-of-allegiance
And chapter 8 of this story collection is also about these two:
https://mangadex.org/title/24434/mesuochi-bl-anthology

Their relationship goes a bit more into the furry direction.

Many thanks to scan beans @Bun for all of your hard work!! You guys did a great job on the translation and the redraws and all those sfx and the dicks (if those were originally censored then redrawn). It was a beautiful story with beautiful art!

@Chibi-Angi thankx dear I did read it when I was in ch 3 in this manga I was so confused it help clear a lot of things and I wanted more story from this mangaka XD I liked omi a lot when I read it still the story too short it need another voulm or sequel its sad to end here I really did love the story and the couples.

What a cute series, thank you so much for your hard work! It was so nice to see the main couple happily together💕

Users who are viewing this thread