Mushibami Hime - Ch. 3 - Let's Share

Group Leader
I'm pretty sure miu constantly scratches the back of her head bc she's using someone else's face as a mask and has stolen their identity atp. the letter addressed to her precious roommate was probably for the last identity she used
big brain theory!
one of mines is IF this thing isn't human, it's probably a "baby parasite" so it's uncomfortable inside a person and hasn't adjusted yet.

Dex-chan lover
big brain theory!
one of mines is IF this thing isn't human, it's probably a "baby parasite" so it's uncomfortable inside a person and hasn't adjusted yet.
Hm, it is tech labeled as supernatural so i wonder if she'll have some kinda 'possession' or something that'll make her 'change' b/c while she gets along with her as a roommate, i can't imagine her being appealing to that guy to be able to 'seduce' him easily versus like kidnapping lol, since the psych tag i understand but so far i don't know how 'unbelievable' they'll get with the supernatural aspect of things

wonder how well this story would work in other countries, i know there was some infamous movies where some ppl are like "i'm going to steal your life/identity" but while some ppl in Japan are polite in public i can totally imagine someone else just being rude and tell her that she's talking too slow and end up being 'targeted' lol

Users who are viewing this thread