Mushibami Hime - Ch. 5 - She's Changed

Dex-chan lover
i can't imagine this ending well. other than the mc barely struggling to survive or the other girl 'winning', depends on if the author wants a darker ending tho

Dex-chan lover
She's a maniac, maaaaaaaaaaaaniac, that's for suuuuure~

the-simpsons-groundskeeper-willie.gif

and she's dancing like she's never danced befooooore~

Dex-chan lover
If she dies, I'm dropping the shit out of this. Not that it means much, but the author has a great opportunity to do something with this character that isn't just be a massive, drawn-out plot point.

Dex-chan lover
How many people have she turned herself into now? I wonder if Miu kept the appearance or got bored and ditch whoever identity she copied after a while since it didnt fix her own ptsd. I hope there isnt some meh tweeest later making her innocent and all, even if we are just 5 chapters in and the novel being written is just starting.

I can already see the ending where she's become mc after killing her and accepts some award for the novel. I really hope not though.

I don't know if others have read this author's previous work "Ship of Theseus", but it also had quite a few red herrings in the beginning of the first few chapters (although, given the plot of the manga it was deliberately crafted that way, so I can't say if Mushibami hime will be the same or not, it's entirely different from SoT).

Either way, I was pretty impressed with the manga back then, the author is really good at building suspense, so I really look forward to how this manga will play out. I wonder if Miu is actually the real Miu after all, albeit just a very fucked up person lol.

Dex-chan lover
How many people have she turned herself into now? I wonder if Miu kept the appearance or got bored and ditch whoever identity she copied after a while since it didnt fix her own ptsd. I hope there isnt some meh tweeest later making her innocent and all, even if we are just 5 chapters in and the novel being written is just starting.
I'm not even shocked if the sexually abused girl personality she took is someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread