Mushihime - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
@Mitsuboshi sure because the insect girl is a neurologist, so she knows what she is talking about, also she is in perfect mental condition for such things, and also she has never killed people before when she is found out. /s

Edit: and to increase the bullshit way even more, if she was already brain death then there was no need to stab her at all, brain death people are literally brain death, they literally can't suffer for shit because, well... their brain is no longer functioning! the fact alone that she had to go out of her way to stab her already debunks what you are saying, she killed her.

Dex-chan lover
@Mitsuboshi because she was not brain death, and a concussion is the definition of a black out that is generated after head trauma, that's how.

The supernatural girl couldn't afford the mom surviving seeing her, so she killed her, simple as that.

Wait, wait, wait ... Wtf is going on in the last few chapters? I feel like I lost the thread...

Wasn't she moving through the countryside for like ... several months? Wtf did the uncle (MC's dad) do all that time that he didn't know of the death of his own brother? They're even saying it here that all the people, except the girl, were accounted for. So why wasn't the family notified by the authorities? Why didn't MC-kun know that he has a cousin? Why is everyone trusting the creepy-looking insect wrestler straight away? Why are they so unfazed when he basically says 'yo, btw your brother is dead'.

Dammit, it's like the bukkake was the most sensible part of this chapter...

Fed-Kun's army
@mudcrab

The brothers didn't know each other. They were twins but adopted out to separate families. The insect wrangler didn't know either until he confirmed it.

Fed-Kun's army
@mudcrab The actual explanation should be in Chapter 16 or 17 if you want to go see it since I probably messed it up a little.

Users who are viewing this thread