Mushihime

Dex-chan lover
This was a good series. If you're into suspense that doesn't necessarily end the way you would expect, give it a read. 8/10

Dex-chan lover
So it's over. Overall I'd have to say I was pretty disappointed, it had a interesting and creepy buildup but it really seemed to fall flat. I kind of lost interest in anything that was happening when they began that fucking awful infodump that lasted two chapters.

Double-page supporter
This is bad. Not recommended reading if you are looking for a good story.

The shitposts by the scanlators at the end of some chapters were more amusing than the actual story, but it's decent if you're looking for a "B-movie" kind of manga.

Fed-Kun's army
The description for this manga is incredibly inaccurate, although scanlator memes a lot so this may be just one of those.
Although in the end, it technically becomes the case, but not for the majority of the manga.
Anyway, 10/10. This is a solid read if you came in expecting what to expect, which is some horror mystery stuff, 9/10 because it does give chills, especially during mc's house arc. 10/10 because of the
incest cherry on top.

Dex-chan lover
My Vague Recommendation

Looking for an intense experience that will leave in suspense and awe? Toss away all your preconceptions, because this is a ride that will not only keep you on your toes but also defy expectations.
Eerie haunting and all the more addicting.

Pretty meh story. It’s saving grace is the stunning art, otherwise it’s not serving much

Users who are viewing this thread