Mushikaburi-hime - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Read some of the LN on J-Novel Club.
The manga is still covering LN Vol 1.

Currently there are 5 volumes in Japan, recent Vol 5 came out in July 2019.

Author has a full-time office job, so their writing may be a bit slow.

Dex-chan lover
This secret illegitimate child subplot is the weirdest thing ever, and I can't believe it's been going on for two full chapters now...

Oml that scene where he licks her finger might be the single best thing to come out of this manga. That was so cute!! 😭❤️

Dex-chan lover
@karolyn
This subplot should be cleared up by the end of LN Vol 1, which the manga is currently adapting.

Dex-chan lover
I'd love it if just once these fake playboy princes in shojo really had illegitimate children.
Anytime I'm reading one of these things and there's some background like "I'm the illegitimate child of the king" and the king isn't a prick or anything I'm always thinking to myself how I'd rather read a story about their romantic life because of how much more interesting it seems.

Banned
unknown.png

So cute together :p ahh wish we got more chapters more often, dang raws! :p

Group Leader
Ah.. the last page really funny, Eli's reactions never bored me!!>.< thanks for the update~^^

Not a fan of the Pseudo-father-trope. The last two chapters were pretty boring to me cause of that, though it's nice to know why he fell in love with her. That was cute :)

I... still kinda not like the prince? He's a bit too possessive, and I generally did not like character like that.

thank you for the translation! I love how the author conveys their emotions :) it's really funny

Users who are viewing this thread