Mushikago no Cagaster - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
daamn... i love this type of stuff... btw was there a mistake in the translation/typesetting? "Why did you just ignore me from the beginning?"

and another thing... i think they just showed what others actually sees him as... like when he looked at the mirror and when the military guy looked at him...

Double-page supporter
I felt kinda bad for Karla, it seemd like she liked Lazarus, and she wanted to be there for his surrogate son as an older sis. But he left. The way she tried chasing seemed like it ment alot to her. I do wonder whats happened to her since. Will she make another appearance ?

But it was interesting moment between Illia and Kidou, Tho I dont think I understood the convo all that well. It seem muddled. But I do find it amusing she was pissed off at him earlier in the day, but she got all silent when she saw him come home in blood. I guess thats why I been enoying this manga, with a few annoying parts(characters) I wish would gtfo of the story to make it more enjoyable.

Double-page supporter
I'm pretty curious what actually happened after he left. Petrov obviously became more strict in regulating exterminators after his friend and his adopted son were gone, he could make decisions without emotional attachment, so I imagine he dropped the hammer hard after Kidou/Ileck left.

Group Leader
@Shamz Yes, there was a mistake. It should have been "didn't". It's fixed now. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread