Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Ch. 41

When they two making baby??? Speedrun making after marrying???? And WTF this kind of time skip??? 3 year then 5 year later, their children looklike 8 y.o.

Dex-chan lover
When they two making baby??? Speedrun making after marrying???? And WTF this kind of time skip??? 3 year then 5 year later, their children looklike 8 y.o.
Yea, that's what the "marriage night" is supposed to handle, innit?

And it was 5 years and then 3 years more yea, or so I read it.

Dex-chan lover
So you edge my cock for 7 chapters just for hwr to give up without any repercutions? HE LOST, THE BIRTH OF HIS CHILDREN, BECAUSE OF HER, AND. NOTHING. HAPPENED.

Welp so tldr for this silly arc is.
Little Sister Prank Gone Wrong, Make MC The Dad Who Went Out To Buy Milk And Come Back After Year

Dex-chan lover
what an annoying time skip... and that whole arc with his sister, just... nothin? "Nah I changed my mind"? If they had at least TALKED I would've felt some closure, but wtf is this

Dex-chan lover
Aite, I'm out, feel suddenly like I've been made to waste my time 😐

His Sister literally made him miss the birth of his Children (Who again randomly appeared), while practicing to kill his Wife and in the end it ends in a big nothing burger, then author randomly decides to timeskip and have his children be grown up and just repeat what he started the manga with 😐

Guess thats one way to go about it, if you're out of ideas

Dex-chan lover
I can agree with alot of posts, the 2 time skips are rough here. Least MC stuck around for 5 years at least once he found out he had kids.

This pacing almost feels like axing. But we have now vastly gone forward in time and severl plot points and characters have just been yeeted for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread