Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
"Can look after the kids? And make sure to tie up these two in case they wake up." The next scene he is tying them up and take the kids with him. I don't get it.
I think it's because in Japanese, it's easy to call the newly married wizards "kids" just because they're younger.

Dex-chan lover
I can't get used to it as he still looks very much the same while having 8 year old kids but other people already grows up significantly. :unsure:
My reason for not believing is that, time skip makes "The sister finding arc" totally useless.

And What about the small demon, where is he, he was with Male mc all the time before time skip.

And his Kids, they never gave any hint regarding this.

Group Leader
What happened to the sisters and their murdering vibes?
The oldest sister is the ruler of a country and is keeping away from the MC after the beating their mother gave her in a previous chapter.

The youngest is now a shotacon and is following the group, lusting after her nephew.

Also in a world of mystical magical bullshit I refuse to believe that nobody can ID vampire bite marks immediately.

Double-page supporter
This is one of those manga where when it takes two months between releases, I can't remember anything about what's going on. Like I sorta vaguely remember the MC attending all the schools, but...otherwise I have no idea what's going on anymore. And it just doesn't seem like it's worth rereading. How do you all jump on this and remember what's going on? I've probably read like 1200 chapters of other things since the last one of these was posted.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those manga where when it takes two months between releases, I can't remember anything about what's going on. Like I sorta vaguely remember the MC attending all the schools, but...otherwise I have no idea what's going on anymore. And it just doesn't seem like it's worth rereading. How do you all jump on this and remember what's going on? I've probably read like 1200 chapters of other things since the last one of these was posted.
Git gud, scrub.

Dex-chan lover
Idk why but I still can't digest this time-skip.

Thanks for Translation
I know why (or at least why I can't digest it); it was a bit too sudden and it changed too little and too much at the same time. We went more or less from it being about an op kid shocking everyone else and breaking their common sense like so many other fantasy mangas to suddenly him having kids and it being basically the same but with his kids, but now there's this sort of "oh that was so long ago" feeling from them when we just had seen the other characters a couple of chapters ago (I'm not counting the yandere sis arc, it was all over the place and almost nothing happened, almost all changes happened during the timeskip).

Users who are viewing this thread