Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
May Escanor's blood flow withing you uWu
escanor.png

Dex-chan lover
@Ronye I know, but even if it doesn't come in handy for this tournament, it's still useful stuff to add to his repertoire.

this does not at all seem like effort (well that's probably what the story's gonna explain later into the plot i think), but it would make sense if he had an ability to learn skills quickly, since the previous skill he tried to learn was over in about one (or more) sessions. idk though, i would like to see how the story plays out from here.

Dex-chan lover
Woman: "Skills are blessings you get from the Goddess! You can't just learn them!"
Arel: "Who decided that?"
Escanor: "Who decided that, indeed."

Thanks for the chapter!
Shouldn't the middle panel on page 11 say "Something like effort cannot win against raw talent?" Otherwise why would she be commenting on whether or not effort was worthless on page 12? In any case he's a good example of effort winning against raw talent. Although he's liable to be in trouble if he encounters someone like her who hones their talent with effort but has a hell of a lot more experience in actual battle as well.

Dex-chan lover
i hope MC killed him with that stab, please don't be a "bad guys constantly try to murder the MC and his friends while MC and friends always hold back and let the bad guy only get beat up without killing him"

Dex-chan lover
So basically has the Bravely Default / Second skill from the Freelancer job that allows him to "mimic", but taken to the next level, since he can duplicate passives too.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer they don't fight to death, and if I understood correctly, everyone has divine protection, so they don't take mortal damage anyway. =/

Dex-chan lover
Those afterimages remind me of Bleach (s) Abridged. " - Looks like I'm just too fast for you - That explains nothing about what just happened"

So what was the point of the time skip nothing changed he went went from strongest besides his parents to still stronger than everyone else in the sword city.

The plot is really, really forced. There's no hype because the events seem to move really quick, and the actions scenes are lame too. Not sure why people would rate this 10/10.

Fed-Kun's army
What the guy below me said. The fights go buy a lil too quickly but then again people always look down on mc and let their guard down

Fed-Kun's army
Hurr durr talent hurr durr "hard work" hurr durr MC has both

Users who are viewing this thread