Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Watch him miraculously pick it up and surpass others before you know it, this series is really dropping off fast.

now he will become a wizard, no intercourse till thirty and he can do it but will be hard with the wife material so close by

i am glad the battle with his mother only lasted 1 page
I was worried that i would take whole chapters for the MC to arrive to his homeland and fight his mom , it is good it wasnt like that

Fed-Kun's army
in 20 chapters hes gonna be mastering archery
in another 20 chapters he gonna be mastering battle strategy and commanding
after that how to rule a territory, then a country.... then an empire.... then a planet... then godhood

@kaminomikan

I was just going to bitch about the same thing, long-haired blonde disappeared and replaced with a younger short black-haired girl? This is the second huge fuck-up that I've caught and I'm pretty oblivious to continuity.

Fed-Kun's army
"Classless" THat is just an excuse to pick up all the skills.

I bet theres a pretty harsh difficultly curve to pick up skills that do not belong to your class.

Fed-Kun's army
So they just changed the little sister designed or this a different one?

@kaminomikan
@divna
@Hijinx

For those wondering about the sister change. Go back to chapter one they introduce his older sister. Years past by at this point and we see the families youngest child. So we have first daughter, first son, and now 2nd daughter.

Double-page supporter
Classless means he doesn't have to class change,, OP

Users who are viewing this thread