Mushoku no Eiyuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Group Leader
Since I phrased it a bit awkwardly in the chat, let me explain it. Chapter 24 raws are the newest ones available. They are doing some 'Read volume 1 for free' or whatever thingy right now, but will announce a release date for the Chapter 25 as soon as they know of it. What does this mean? I can only regularly check the website to see if they announced a date. That's why there might not be a chapter for a while (although it's also been a while since ch24 raws came out, but lord knows).

Double-page supporter
p15 "we probably aren't even strong enough to beat against him" <- should be go or stand or something else instead of beat

His older sister is probably a demon trainer if we are going off the path of schools he has attended and having one member of his family being a master at such

On pg. 19 "It'll take a weak by horse," I think should be meant "It'll take a week by horse," instead.

Fed-Kun's army
@kalton they've never said anything about the older sister, and the younger one wasn't old enough to get a job when we last saw her

Dex-chan lover
interesting, so he has 2 sisters. i wonder if the little sister will turn out to be the final boss, while his big sister will be seen in the next arc. :D

Dex-chan lover
@Mirazu Image 20, "I never saw that city before" is poor English, but that bubble should be something like "I've never passed through that city before, maybe I'll go."

Images 15 and 19 also have errors as others have already pointed out in the comments.

Dex-chan lover
i feel bad for the black magic principal, no one even cared or remembered that he died and even when he comes back as a spirit he still gets shit on by all the other magic principals.

Fed-Kun's army
I get that translating stuff is weird and hard but...

"Weak"?

Isn't that something you could literally correct using context clues?

Dex-chan lover
That genocidal slime who ate half the academy of green students and several teachers is super cute!!

So no confirmed date for the new chapter? Fug

Dex-chan lover
sword learning is 1st vol and magic is 2nd vol this will be third and after this arc everything goes downhill (at lest in novel)
he will learn taming this time and see bunch of people who has ruler skills
@sintas22
his elder sister is has a high class ruler skill (I forgot which is it but its something like empress) his little sister doesnt have a skill yet but she will be assasin princess

Users who are viewing this thread