Mushoku no Eiyuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

For those wondering the older sister is an
emperor. She’ll be introduced next
trying to bring arel to her country where classless are treated equally. She’s also a brocon like the imouto and…. Let’s just say “onee-chan tried hard for arel.”

According to WN little sister won’t receive her class till after the monster tamer arc and is an
assassin princess.

so the students eaten by the slimes actually died? well that has no impact whatsoever lmao, it did not pique even a lil bit of the MC's attention XD

@Shadowblade52 so both are
extreme bro-cons one who can try to conquer the world/create an empire where classless is perfectly A-OK (it should be anyway but meh) for him and one who will try to ... assassinate any women near him.. scary yandere bro cons are scary lol I wonder how Red head-chan deals with it on the daily

@GraySea Yup in order onee-san
built up an entire empire just to house her “unfortunate brother” in happiness with her and others like him only to find out just how wrong she is. While the imouto
only wants him to be happy with her and eliminate all other women potentially interested in him before anything happens.

After the monster tamer arc
he settles down with red head and Mira goes missing on a journey to get stronger when she after her coming of age, returns
originally to kill red, but stops when she learns
she now has a nephew who looks like arel and wants to raise him to adore Mira “onee-san.”

Anyone who doesn’t want spoilers for the next 4-5 arcs don’t click any on these.

@Shadowblade52
indeed thats why I was curious how she would deal with his younger sister on a daily basis knowing she wants* to kill her ; and was about to try before she found about her nephew lol (though being fair she can not defeat her older brother or her mother maybe her father because hes way to dotting so..easy openings ) But yeah Onee-chan should have known she didnt need to go that far but I actually felt it was a good thing she did lol; it helped a lot of people that world treats like shit; But end of the day Raina was waifu from day one lol.
also I would like to see this get a good* anime adaption.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chap :D, and damn I guess black magic really is the winner here if they can straight up come back from the dead if they wanted to

Father is a magic deity, and mother is a sword deity 😂, and son is jobless/no occupation/class but can learn both magic and sword deity skill class😂... i guess their power can inherited genetically and can be learn when no class/job

Users who are viewing this thread