Mushoku no Saikyou Kenja ~Job ga Erarezu Tsuihou Saretaga, Game no Chishiki de Isekai Saikyou~ - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Deja vu, I fell like I have read this chap before~ 🎶

Dex-chan lover
uhh.. he provided that rare material in the first place.. means he is capable... i dont get why he is questioning him..
huh?
also if you just look into his guild history..
huh?
this is part is kinda eh to me tbh..

Dex-chan lover
uhh.. he provided that rare material in the first place.. means he is capable... i dont get why he is questioning him..
huh?
also if you just look into his guild history..
huh?
this is part is kinda eh to me tbh..
The manga doesn't seem to do a good job of conveying it but I'm pretty sure this is literally his second day working as an adventurer he doesn't have a guild history yet. Just one absurd sounding first day that beggars belief even if the blacksmith had heard of it already

Dex-chan lover
He has memories of being an adult, with some scope of value and moderation; some view of right and wrong, some kind of maturity.

If he really was just some kid with immense power, or if the smith gave a punk huge power, but none of the limiting ideas inherent to an adult...?

I mean... that's like all the bad parts of "Brightburn," right there...

Dex-chan lover
Modern games like Skyrim nowadays do not give a weapon level requirement or even attribute requirement. It is because weapons being attached to stats is a waste of computation power and a sign of "old game".

The MODERN DEVELOPER DESIGN those weapons scale based on what the user is currently capable of, which is like having an AI weapon like SwordDAD with Fran. AFTER ALL, WHY ATTACH A LEVEL REQUIREMENT TO A WEAPON WHEN IT IS MEANT TO BE USED??? KILL TO IMPROVE THAT WEAPON!

They also adjust the quest so that if you craftily beat it early, or did some ridiculous ANIME-LEVEL TACTIC ( Shangri-la -cough- ), you get rewarded for taking it early ( e.g. Beating Umbra at level 1, which is no easy feat, but you get ONE UMBRA AND a plethora of Black Soul Gems, which is almost impossible to get at level 1 except for one spoiler merchant... ).

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Eye of X sounds good for one-on-one, but may leave one vulnerable in a fight with a group. It has a bit of a sharingan sound to it. It seems like it will induce too much focus on one opponent, sacrificing area awareness.

Users who are viewing this thread