Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ Shitsui no Majutsushi-hen - Ch. 14

Supporter
I don't understand why author added her to the ln, probably a fucking editor messing with things like always.
I think it was necessary to make him fall to the darkest bottom, and a girl was necessary. I think it was well planned, he sees Eris in her all the time, a common issue also in real life after a really harsh emotional break up (for Rudeus in this case at least). Which is not fair to the girl in question being constantly compared to another girl, although, Rudeus did fall to the ground thanks to his trauma and she kicked him further; it was an unfortunate event for the both of them, and they are faultless, until she being a tsundere came up and told Rudeus that BS at the end, that was completely cruel. Can happen to anyone (girl or guy).

Dex-chan lover
See, this is why Eris is irredeemable for me. I already hate the usual 'miscommunication' cliche in mangas, doubly so in this case because she cant even write a non-aggressive goodbye letter after opening up her clothes to him.

TALK. THE FUCK. OUT.

Double-page supporter
See, this is why Eris is irredeemable for me. I already hate the usual 'miscommunication' cliche in mangas, doubly so in this case because she cant even write a non-aggressive goodbye letter after opening up her clothes to him.

TALK. THE FUCK. OUT.
You see, the letter she wrote could be understood in both ways. It was a neutral message. And Rudeus, being a virgin shut-in neet in his previous life, understood that the fault was on him.

Here, it's the opposite, Sara, that bitch, intentionally lied to make herself feel better at the cost Rudeus. There's only one way to interpret what she said. That she wasn't interested in him and was only doing it, because he saved her. Like a favor of sorts.

Dex-chan lover
This is because he keeps getting with tsundere girls…
EuJvil8.png

Dex-chan lover
You see, the letter she wrote could be understood in both ways. It was a neutral message. And Rudeus, being a virgin shut-in neet in his previous life, understood that the fault was on him.

Here, it's the opposite, Sara, that bitch, intentionally lied to make herself feel better at the cost Rudeus. There's only one way to interpret what she said. That she wasn't interested in him and was only doing it, because he saved her. Like a favor of sorts.
Nah, Sara did indeed fallen for him, just that instead going as planned things didn't went out, so she tried to save face.
But her getting back, turned in a wrong way.

Users who are viewing this thread