Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ Shitsui no Majutsushi-hen - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
You don goofed mate.
Looking forward to the next chapter and if it's even better than the anime.
If you think about it, this is the point in his life where he felt the most despair ever in his life.

Dex-chan lover
I got second hand embaressment, I was spoiled in the anime (not watching it yet) her slapping him in the market while leader was panicky, so I knew it was coming from the setup, last 2-3 pages still hit right in the gut

Dex-chan lover
I got second hand embaressment, I was spoiled in the anime (not watching it yet) her slapping him in the market while leader was panicky, so I knew it was coming from the setup, last 2-3 pages still hit right in the gut
When I watched the episode for this, I had to pause all the time because of second hand embarrassment and cringe and because it got so uncomfortable. Probably took me an hour to watch.
I have to speed read through these chapters and try not to feel too much because it just gets so uncomfortable.
In a way that's a good thing I guess, if a work manages to get you to feel like the characters in the story, it's probably a well told story.
I still have just watched that episode once because it just got too heavy for me.

Dex-chan lover
uUaIjsx.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread