Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ Shitsui no Majutsushi-hen - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
You don goofed mate.
Looking forward to the next chapter and if it's even better than the anime.
If you think about it, this is the point in his life where he felt the most despair ever in his life.
This? nah, this aint anything compared to whats gonna happen after the academy arc. At least if they respect the novel, that part was heartbreaking.

To LN readers do they ever run into each other again?
Nope, i dont even remember reading about her in the novels.

Dex-chan lover
I'd say he felt the most despair when Eris just left him behind after they had sex. That was the event that even triggered his ED. Not to forget the days of staying in bed out of depression.

I'd argue
When he learn that Hitogami's trying to kill his family (the then pregnant Roxy was the main target iirc)

Then Hitogami drop the subtlety and force him to fight Orsted just to delay things (there's no real guarantee Hitogami won't send other assassins after his family if he die fighting Orsted)

Dex-chan lover
Serves her right tho, she just up and left without asking the cause of nobonium

This? nah, this aint anything compared to whats gonna happen after the academy arc. At least if they respect the novel, that part was heartbreaking.

Nope, i dont even remember reading about her in the novels.
She was there in the extra chapter web novel. I think it was written after the main story finished. Or I read it late. But Yes, in a way the whole adventurer chapter of Rudeus life wasn't in the main novel.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember what came first, the egg, or- I meant finding out about his mother being thought to be in a dangerous lolocation or Eris abandoning him after the night they had first had sex together.

Either way, his ED started when Eris abandoned him, and I suspect the reason is that the abandonment made him imagine that he wasn't good enough at sex for Eris, and that's why she decided to leave him.

On top of having constant performance anxiety because of that, he also had to deal with the abandonment itself, how raw and painful it must have felt for him even if they hadn't had sex the night before, and all the thoughts of what he did wrong aside from the thought of having performed inadequately in bed.

Then you have his family members who are still missing somewhere, having sex with someone with that going on might have caused him to think what he was doing was wrong, that he shouldn't be having fun and sex while, for all he knows, his remaining lost family members may be out there all alone, in pain if not dead.

Those things combined would definitely be a recipe for ED in someone.

Dex-chan lover
man that drug must have been extremely potent if even big tits, a greyrat man's weakness alongside beast girls, didn't even move him a little yet that shit cured him completely. also he really deserves the name quagmire because he just sunk himself in one.

Users who are viewing this thread