Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Master

Fed-Kun's army
i like isekaitrash but I really hate this mc
His personality sucks and he said it himself "Middle-aged Neet trash"

Fed-Kun's army
Wow this protagonist is really unlikeable, even after dying he keeps his shit personality. Well the other characters are interesting at least.

Also fuck off calling isekai trash

Well everyone's personality is hard to change even if you get reincarnated. He's not gonna go "Oh I'm in another world therefore i have to change my personality"

Double-page supporter
Also he just turned 5 and he has accomplished more then me. Well I'm only 17 but still I've done less with my life then a f*cking 5 year old. I'm doing something wrong with my life.

Damn I don't like his personality. In my opinion with that kind of personality, he doesn't deserve a second life.

Dex-chan lover
wtf is up with people calling his personality trash? Are we reading different mangas or something??

I dont see anything wrong here.

i really wanted to read this manga but i can't put up with the pervy stuff (boobies and all)😫😖

For future reference, just translate "Hai!" and "Okay!", you irredeemable weebs. Any translator that decides to leave in untranslated romanized japanese deserves to be dumpstered.

Dex-chan lover
hot damn it so hard to ready this translation, like holy fck this is bad

Man, i love isekai like this, even tho i dont watch and read too much isekais, but if i found a gold mine, im gonna stick with it, and he's a NEET, i dont expect him much, but maybe at the later dates his personality change gradually

Dex-chan lover
maa
ne
sa
Oku-sama
yare yare
bocchama
peko
"Pink-colored development"
ata
Imouto
Ano...
Kaa-sama
Tou-sama
"Zenise Cancel!"
Are things I need translated
Ne keeps being repeated over and over by MC, so I doubt it could possibly mean "born"

Users who are viewing this thread