Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - A Gaping Chest Wound

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch Not uncommon in medieval times, Japan, North/South Korea, Taiwan, the Philippines, China and 24 states out of the 50 in the US.

Dex-chan lover
@Xxjuggernaut yeah but hes not from that time
its already been established that hes a complete psychopath and pedophile so who gives a shit really

Dex-chan lover
His fault he used stone cannon on a god, like get a better skill dude

Dex-chan lover
Do hope that first kiss will be addressed sooner than later. If somehow Rudeus just forgets it when he talks with Eris imma be pissed.

Anyways where is all this new information coming from? 7 Gods? Dragon God? The evil that will destroy the world? The curse if the Supard tribe is restoring cause of a haircut? Wtf?

Dex-chan lover
So Rudeus was SUPPOSED to die there. there was no deus ex machina by him or anything. Interesting.

Do hope that first kiss will be addressed sooner than later. If somehow Rudeus just forgets it when he talks with Eris imma be pissed.

Anyways where is all this new information coming from? 7 Gods? Dragon God? The evil that will destroy the world? The curse if the Supard tribe is restoring cause of a haircut? Wtf?

YEEEEAAAAAAAH BABYYY THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR, THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT! WOOOOO-

Group Leader
Bruh I’m kinda disappointed. I was hoping RudyXSylphy would sail, but it’s seems the author plans on RudyXEris. I guess it’s okay somewhat, but I really looked forward to Sylphy damn it.

Users who are viewing this thread