Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 50 - Reality of the Disaster.

Dex-chan lover
wtf i'm already 'prepared' when i see an update but bamboozled again orz

nope... not gonna tell the actual spoiler about Eris

Dom

Since some people seem to be getting the wrong idea of what happens after this,

Eris goes to the Holy Land of Swords to train apart from Rudeus after they do the deed.

@Yautja 'Oh look, Mushoku's monthly reupload.'

Why would anyone want to re release a roughly good chapter 3 TIMES IN A ROW. I really have no clue for why all of this is happening.

Aggregator gang
@apostou
You mean this translation? The one that doesn't bother to translate the sound effects? Yea right, it's slightly below equal in quality at the absolute best. I've done side by sides of the reuploads. The differences are non-existant. Quit licking this guy's ass.

when you look at what we are used to this translation is not even close to compare... but at least it get translated.... i really hope he will start doing it the right way tho

@KevinCarter dont let people let you down, there is no NTR-ing in this one. This MC is not the beta cuck kind when it comes to fucking. And it's especially due to this why we are waiting so fucking hard for the next chapter, where his cherry will be popped, so the ride can start. :-D
When it comes to measuring one's strenght, though (especially his own), this MC sure is not different from the rest of japanese trash MCs.
Grill will leave to train to be equal to MC (cuz from her and everyone's POV in this world MC is fucking OP already). You know, because for some heroines, being only a sex slave of MC is not enough. Just the opposite of what @kronix said.
Fun fact, when someone will try saying something to Eris along the line of "you became this strong by sharing a bed with your sword teacher", he will get his ass handed to him pretty roughly. I mean he will die.

Well, not sure if anticipating new chapter is enough of an excuse to shittalk about an upload with slightly better quality, but I can understand why people are upset about it at the least.

Problem is that LetItGo and CAT has been doing this series for a while now, why should they suddenly stop just because some other group is doing an arguably better job? (Some translation from Robo I don't agree with, but they do push out their translations faster and with better redrawing which is just a straight upgrade by itself.)

There isn't any reason to rag on someone trying to provide a free service for attention, it's just biting the hand that feeds, even if it's a bit slower than others. Sit down and shut up until the quality is bad enough without resorting to comparisons.

@SirCuddleschmidt There are only Rule 2.3's restrictions about uploads. Shut up yourself with all your "quality for uploads" talk and just dont read works which quality you dont like.

Dex-chan lover
Even reading this for the second time doesn't make me less annoyed by Rudeus. After everything he has gone through with Eris, he still considers himself a worthless outsider. Like who the hell does that butler think he is? He's acting all high and mighty despite not having done anything but sitting on his ass the whole time. Why doesn't the butler offer himself to corrupt, lecherous nobles to be used as a sex toy, huh? Rudeus should kick the butler's ass to show how things are done in the big world. Who knows, maybe the early chapters explained who he is, but I don't care to go and check. He's nothing but a waste of skin now.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme I see the author's masterplan worked on you. That was the whole purpose of this - cheap drama.

Dex-chan lover
@criver If I want to enjoy manga, I need to allow them to affect me. Of course it also means I have to drop series that annoy me too much, but that's the price to pay.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme Or you can just get the best from both worlds: ignore the annoying parts and only let the good ones affect you. If you see this event for what it actually was: a cheap way to generate drama, then you would have just laughed it off as poor writing.

Dex-chan lover
@criver I know what you mean, but I really want to prevent myself from consciously thinking about poor writing, if I can help it. Most manga isn't really that well written, objectively speaking (no matter if it's based on LNs), so I try to derive maximum enjoyment by ignoring as many flaws as I can. I don't mind getting annoyed every now and then, even if it's cheap tricks, as long as it's not too persistent, such as an idiotic loser MC (not just idiotic in a good way like Black Star of Soul Eater, for example).

Dex-chan lover
I hope they change the story in the manga at this point but probably not, might have to drop soon

@criver
Can you properly define 'cheap drama' using this context or that's your way of trying to racionalize something you just don't like anymore?

Dex-chan lover
@Wehr Nice loaded question. You are obviously free to disagree that it's cheap drama, I am not so gullible however, it's pretty obvious what the author's trying to achieve here (and it's not the first time this has happened either, so I am already used to his shenanigans). I'm going to go even further and predict that this will not come to pass since this author likes to have his cake and eat it too, it's just here as a plot device.

Users who are viewing this thread