Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 52 - Quagmire the Adventurer

Power Uploader
@Liquidxlax
To survive death flag manga content must exceed anime content if anime exceeded current manga content.
Strike The Blood and Hagure Yuusha no Estetica mangas are examples of mangas that are not survived this death flag.

Double-page supporter
Guess people were right, guess we're heading onto a downward spiral now... Shame.

As someone who doesn't like depending on people i totally understand where Eris is coming from. she wishes to gain power in order to stand side by side with Rudeus. kind like how Guts wanted a dream/goal so he could feel an equal to Griffith.

Her letter sucks cuz shes a meathead that views Rudeus as the closest thing to a walking deity that understands and knows everything. Seeing what he accomplished at such a young age i'm not surprised she would think so. don't forget she's just a 15 years old, doing rash things is pretty much a universal characteristic at that age.

anyways glad to see Quagmire Rudeus. I'm guessing the anime will end around this part.

@dzzy739 mah dood, totally agree with you on this. Damned lolicons needed their lolihag and wouldbehag loli back in the game or they wouldnt read this at all.

And no audience means no money.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm looking foward to the demise of rudius and his happy ending.

Doesn't the story differs from the WN ?
I don't remember Elinalise appearing now. Also stuff about her mother happens way after.

and boom! someone will death while rescuing zenith.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
@_StackTracer Not really. From this chapter, it appears that, at least in this instance, it followed WN. The LN didn't start like this, the WN did. The LN started in a carriage with Sara and her party when he was still 13.

@Oneesamaa No, this is exactly how it happened in WN. Elinalize immediately found him and told him about his mother's whereabouts and we'll start the

school arc.

Fed-Kun's army
@KuroInfinity
No, it won't. That won't work since then he'll be marrying Roxy before Sylphy and the dynamic between the 3 can change a lot since Roxy's initial attitude towards Sylphy is mainly due to the fact that she's the second wife. We also don't know how open-minded Roxy will be if she became the first. If you're wondering if he can save Zenith then go to school arc without marrying Roxy, then it's impossible. You'd need to consider the fact that at this stage, Rudeus doesn't exactly think of Roxy romantically (he often jokes about it but it's pretty clear that he only has eyes for Eris until a year after going to school) and what changed this won't happen (having sex with her) considering his current condition.

Despite her intent, what she did was reckless, cruel and selfish. Does she really think rudeous will wait for her after she just left him like that without a proper explanation? Will he really accept her back when she left him with nothing but pain and confusion? I doubt it, and if he somehow does take her back easily ill be very disapointed in the author :/ all n all. I dont like the female leads decision at alllllll

"Let's leave the man I love without an explanation for reasons completely having to do with me and everything is going to be fine. Yes. Let's not worry about him being heartbroken and whatnot. That makes me a good person, right?"

Dumb actions. What if you're gone for 10 years and you come back and he's got a few kids already?

Damn he feels like shit..... Well at least he can focus all his energy in finding his mother putting aside his pain D:

@adfjs
Looks like I completely forgot about it. Yup, Roxy's party split and Elinalise found Rudeus starting volume 7 in the web novel.

Users who are viewing this thread