Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 52 - Quagmire the Adventurer

Dex-chan lover
This Chapter really hurt. While it didn't make me tear up but this one felt heavier on my heart than any of the previous chapters both from Eris and Quagmire's(kinda hard to pronounce as a title) POV

damn almost like leaving someone you care about when there really isnt much reason to will make them resent you and become depressed
sheeeeesh😬

damn he gets strong after that time skip, hopefully he can forget eris for being a dumbass with words

Fed-Kun's army
Called it. Nice, my avid reading has allowed me to develop Clarvoiance Rank E

With this skill, I can predict what will happen in manga 30% of the time. And that percentage skyrockets if its not manga/anime/LN's.

Because those 3 things are the embodiment of subverting expectations. In all new, creative, and sometimes controversial ways.

Fed-Kun's army
"I realized then just how small his hand was. I remembered that he was actually younger than me"

This amazing monologue was not in the WN. It's true, Rudeus may be older in mind than her, but he's still physically a younger boy, weaker than her.
This chapter highlighted Eris's resolve so perfectly, I'm really happy they added this scene

WOW what the hell! Eris looks so mature now! Is she 17 already?

One thing that annoys me about Mushoku Tensei is the constant timeskips. I mean is so little happening in their lives to keep jumping forward like this?

Also guys in Rudy's shoes will usually deal with the pain of being abandoned by a loved one in one of two ways:
1) if they realise they're good looking, they'll become womanisers who sleep around and treat women cheaply
2) They'll swear themselves off women forever

Odd that it doesnt seem to be either. Rudy just crying quietly feels wrong. After sometime the pain will turn to anger.

Users who are viewing this thread