Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 56 - Cooperation

Dex-chan lover
ariel (like pretty much all asura nobles) is a sexual deviant. and not the lulzy kind either, the full on rape and sexual torture kind. she tries to keep it in check, though.

@zaphir
iirc they do have a spell, but it's pretty much just one way mirror shades to the max

@TheFiller
The princess is actually on of Rudeus' greatest allies. She is all for Sylphy and Rudeus to get hitched too. Currently she is his ally because she wants his power as a magician though.

Dex-chan lover
Reading this comment section, you'd think this was the comment thread of the novel, not the manga. It's a good think Mangadex has no spoiler rules whatsoever.

Dex-chan lover
Fitz is amnesiac, right? Partially? This so close but so far nonsense hurts me on a near physical level and finding out it's for no damn reason would make me lose my head.

Group Leader
@icarushector

She actually recover her memories in Ch 40.
There are some missing pages in that chapter that I left there in the comment section:
https://mangadex.org/thread/14701/1/#post_88104

Group Leader
Lmao. I can't believe the artist actually drew her as a gorilla. The Zanoba eyes got me too.

Following the source material closely with some liberty made for comedy makes this a 10/10 for me.

Sylph had green hair and is a girl,
Fitz is white hair and disguise as a boy.
Rudeus won't realize Sylph = Fitz.

Group Leader
@Kaarme
We do. If you deem a comment without spoiler tag to be a spoiler then report it. Help the community. ... Also Yes, this an incorrect way of using spoiler tag. :)

Fed-Kun's army
Funny spoiler about the princess: (wont really ruin the story, but its still a spoiler)
1. She is actually terrified shitless of Rudeus, because of how powerful he is. She tried to find out if all the stories of him were "stories" because some of them were utter nonsense and impossible, but the more she investigated, she actually found out its all fact which made her scared of him shitless.
Later rudy one shots Badi, the Demon King in a friendly competition, which makes Ariel make a mental note, DO NOT PISS OFF RUDY PERIOD.
2. The first time she met Orstrid she wet herself. Yes she literally pissed all over herself, and could not utter a word, and Rudy was left to clean her underwear. 😤

Want to leave this here as a warning.

DO NOT OPEN THE SPOILERS!!!
THE GUYS ARE NOT ONLY PUTING IN MINOR SPOILERS, BUT ALSO IMPORTANT THINGS ABOUT MAJOR PLOT POINTS AND PLOT TWISTS!!!

YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Seriously guys, that's evil.

@Kaarme This is a common theme among all novel adaptations. I remember it was just as common on batoto, it's just that they were very proactive about removing spoiler comments while here they just want you to use a

Man after reading the novel i expected Luke to be a little more childish looking and Zanoba a little more serious, welp... expectations shattered

@aigomorla i dont know why you make those pointless spoilers, i mean you just make them for the sake of making them, it doesnt contribute anything

Fed-Kun's army
The novel is great, but how they writer portrays Rudy's expressions when he panics or in a situation he isn't' comfortable in, is sooo priceless. I laughed so hard at miss gorilla

I feel like the story keeps dumbing down the mc. Like he'll have a moment of character growth one chapter and then the next he is back to being oblivious to shit. It's pretty obvious he is the most if not one of the most powerful students at that school and yet he acts as if he's a nobody without a shred of power or skill. Like CHOOSE damn you, either the character is oblivious or he isn't, going back and forth like this is just getting annoying.

Hmm, Redeus-kun is awakening to the homo even though its not really homo.

Users who are viewing this thread