Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 59 - Junior Disciple

Fed-Kun's army
@Happily_Grim I personally translate videos from Japanese to English. I can testify that even if there are no mistranslations on both groups, it's inevitable that they'll use different words from time to time for the same text bubble. It's just the nature of how these languages work.

Aggregator gang
GASP Such HEATHENOUS acts were done upon the Sacred Object! How most dareful! Sacrilegious I dare say!

Double-page supporter
You can see the full face of both of his rage & dissatisfaction in that expression

Dex-chan lover
Im actually worried more and more the way he gets close with Julie. He might end up doing her that he did to his late brother.

Also I dont see anyone complaining the fact that she's still a slave. thats good. readers at this point should've embraced anything "controversial" in here.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if the dude did muscle training every day instead of magic, he would be able to punch mountains away.
Next thing you know everyone has squashed hands(from handshaking) and every loli has smashed head (From headpatting)

Dex-chan lover
I guess the hours spent schooling Juliet are like breaks for Rudeus from studying magic and looking for ED treatment.

Fed-Kun's army
idk if I should be concerned about the baby's head being ripped off or Roxy figurine broken

Users who are viewing this thread