Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 65 - Ultimate Fiance, Part 1

@kleiner
Woah there, man.
I'm pretty sure that's a spoiler from the last arc of the story, and many answers were tied to its reveal. At least in the WN

@cache_bag Evidently, not enough artists/assistants. While writing this a conspiracy theory came to my mind -- maybe manga publishers figured out that it's easier to extract more money over a longer period of time. I.e. readers cumulatively prepared to pay more in less frequent portions. Something like that.

demon lord who? wasent the demon lord a loli that gave rudie his eye of furture sight or something?

@zelus thx for clearing that up, its been so long since that part of the manga that i nearly forgot how the demon continent worked

Contributor
@maelstroon can you spoil me? don't want to wait a whole month to know what happens
The MC makes the strongest rock bullet he possibly can because the demon is known for his hardness, and he blows off the entire top half of the demon's torso. He then recovers (I don't remember how though).

Users who are viewing this thread