Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 65 - Ultimate Fiance, Part 1

@Nk9bjP4A no, he isn't lying. There are like 8 or something demon kings, you may want to re-read the demon content arc again if you have forgotten.

Dex-chan lover
Fitz is so cute imma DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Also bummer about the Demon Lordtm, but I'm sure it'll be fine after Rudy claims he should "get serious," or some such thing...

Double-page supporter
@adfjs
what do you mean it 'goes nowhere'?? theres an entire arc where he marries atleast 3 girls and has like 4 kids, its like 60 chapters of overly detailed sex scenes. i remember this vividly because its the sole reason i dropped the fuck outta this garbage years ago

Fed-Kun's army
@Mother_Mushroom

While the first half is pretty accurate, you seem to be confusing this with other work on the second. There's never a single part of this where the author made a single sex scene unless what you meant by "detailed" is "and they had sex."

Double-page supporter
@adfjs
maybe i am confusing it with something else.. i remember it highkey being smut. like at one point there was a detailed scene where the red haired girl was sweaty after training and dom'd the fuck outta the protag. i forgot, is there a web novel as well as a light novel? i think i might have been reading the wn

Fed-Kun's army
@Mother_Mushroom
Neither of them went into any sort of detail. The most you'll get is the occasional mention that they slept together and even then it's always like a matter of fact and never something you'd call smut. You're confusing this with whatever other stories you read.

@adfjs & @Mother_Mushroom, you are both right.
There are a few scenes of the buildup before the act, but never actually detailing the act in explicit terms. It's also basically the first night with each of his wives. And then after that it's essentially side comments about how their love live was progressing.

Such as:
"Last night was Eris' turn and once my soul re-entered my body I had to heal a broken rib and some bruises"
Or how:
"Sylphy is becoming more assertive in bed, last night she..."

And specifically about what you remember reading @Mother_Mushroom:
it happened just as you remember. But faded to black once the sex actually started, same as the previous scenes with his first two wives.

Fed-Kun's army
@Roleic

And I wouldn't call any of those smut. Even the most NSFW parts were very tame even compared to normal ecchi anime/manga.

@adfjs I guess I wasn't that clear, my bad!

@Mother_Mushroom mentioned a scene with specific details
"like at one point there was a detailed scene where the red haired girl was sweaty after training and dom'd the fuck outta the protag" which did in fact happen as he said. That's exactly what happened and what was described before it faded to black; however it is not smut just as you have said. At the same time, it was detailed how Rudy got a little roughed up and dominated right up until the smut would have happened. Hence why I said "there are a few scenes of the buildup before the act, but never actually detailing the act in explicit terms."

It is not a smut series

Fed-Kun's army
This is taking forever, I take multiple months breaks and the elf still hasn't revealed herself.
I am actually starting to wish I never started this.

Users who are viewing this thread