Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 15 Ch. 69 - White Mask - Part 2

Double-page supporter
@LegendX Standard isekai BS, really. Medieval food wasn't even that bad (and yes this is a fantasy world so it could be anything but they're always medieval-inspired...).

Double-page supporter
Hmmmm, so far this makes 2 people involved in the accident that made it to this world. Wonder if the idiot assumed boyfriend will also appear at some point, I assume the guy the MC pulled out of a he way lived.

Dex-chan lover
@FlowGore go look at chapter 1. It's that girl, with another guy besides her but MC was there trying to push them out of the way. Now that I think about it the guy might have also been summoned too, or she was accidentally summoned as a result of targeting the guy?

Dex-chan lover
i wonder how about the other guy that was with her on the accident...

man, the author every single chapter just drive the Rudeus erectile dysfunction problem to his face
does it have to so far to drive the point?

Fed-Kun's army
@acapfer we will never learned about his real name since it's not relevant to the story, even in the novel we have never learned Rudy's true name.

@zeever Do you really wanna know? If you really wanna know
His summoning was somewhat delayed for some reason. Since Nanahoshi dont age it wont matter much. Not even Rudy boy knows the fella, his kids tho, thats another story.

@Kevadu
It's actually more common than you think. There's a whole shoujo isekai based around how much she hates the food in her fantasy world. Lots of isekai (especially shoujo ones) mention it as a way for their respective MC to make "new" food and be awesome for the other characters. I think it started because some japanese people really love japanese food and consider it superior. (With some exceptions to some very basic western foods like pasta, pizza, or ice cream). Some people probably did it because they assumed that cooking, as a science, was less cultivated and some heavier western foods really don't suit their palate.

Fed-Kun's army
@kururugikai that's called magic tools and it's true that everyone can use it because when I imagined in the novel it's like an electric device. When the tools charged had been charged with mana anyone can use it if they know the correct activation for said tools.

Double-page supporter
@indolen1 since you may not know this, other languages actually have gender neutral pronouns so when it gets translated to English the translator decides if they use he or she. Because the translator knows the gender they opted to use the correct one that we know but the character doesn’t.

Dex-chan lover
Couldn’t wait for this chapter, though a bit disappointed

Loved that he straight up said that he didn’t want to go back to Japan with like 0 hesitation, but wish Sylphie could’ve understood their conversation. I’m hoping that Rudy tells her the truth next chapter and she does the same

@Thndslz
Not actually delayed. Rudeus and Nanashi's summons were EARLY. They were summoned ahead of time to changed the fate of guy in the future

This whole erectile dysfunction issue is ruining such an amazing isekai for me...
With the Anime currently can you imagine the amazing production quality of the anime and then it turns into a fucking gag-anime about erectile dysfunction jokes? I mean come one... why...

Users who are viewing this thread