Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 15 Ch. 69 - White Mask - Part 2

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, but there should at least be something she likes about this world. I’d at least like to hear what she has been through to get the whole picture.

There are different gods right? like the sword god, dragon god and other right? So maybe hitogami is a human god or the supreme god then something like a god war would be exciting right? He would be like the disciple of hitogami

@CrynoZephyr "God" in this context is a power rank, not divine, but Hitogami is different, there's a reason why he's "Hitogami" and not Human God or God of the Humans, you will see.

Fed-Kun's army
@Maala well she didn't know that she would have died, so you can't blame her for that

it sounded to me you are just putting your shoes on her, disregarding her feeling of wanting to come back no matter what
once again, her history is different from rudeus, she have too many lingering attachment to just give them up as easily as rudeus

and her sickness is also another reason why she'd better off returning to her own world
imagine having a non-aging body but had to drink medicine forever or die due to excess magical energy accumulating in her body with no way to use it

I don't get it. Rudeus and her was hit by the same truck yet Rudeus was reincarnated 15 years ago, and Nanahoshi only appear 5 years ago?
where was she these past 10 years?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I would symphathise with the mask girl about her wanting to go back home to her family and friends if she wasn't such a fucking bitch about everything.

Seriously, she hates the world she got into for no real reason other than "it's inconvenient", she doesn't cooperate with anyone without strings attached and she travels with a psycho that randomly kills people. From what I can see, she doesn't have a moral compass, she thinks like a fucking insect, she will not do anything that is morally correct if she doesn't think she'll get something out of it.

Dex-chan lover
@Esor I almost expected him to ask her about that quietly, in Japanese, just before leaving.

Supporter
Is “Hitogami” also from their world? Nanahoshi gave the same impression in this chapter as Hitogami did when he first appeared. Even said the “ I am your ally”. Sus as hell.

It seems like the magic system Rudeus uses works like and RPG system instead of a isekai system. An isekai system has spells (with designated elements) that get casted to the protagonists imagination provided he/she has the magic to supply it. An RPG system is like (at level 1) “I cast fireball!” *player shoots out a small and weak fireball* (at level 80) “I cast fireball!” *player shoots out a small but STRONG fireball* if you get what I mean, spells don’t change only there strength does. Besides if you imagine Rudeus on a stat sheet his magic is like 99, strength is like probably 40-50 by now, and the rest are in the low 20’s.

Double-page supporter
@4rcane they died at the same time but they transfer on different timeline. Well I guess they have different circumstances like she is isekai while Rudeus is a reincarnator
The boy Nanahoshi having an argument is summon on the future of that world

@4rcane they were transported at the same time but they arrived at different times.
rudeus arrived first because he died and was reincarnated instead.
nanahoshi arrived next because she was destined to make the portal back to earth
then the other guy will arrive somewherein the future and meet up with nanahoshi to fight against hitogami iirc then go back home together with her.

and it all happened because of a miko that the other guy met in a different future timeline

Users who are viewing this thread