Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 15 Ch. 69 - White Mask - Part 2

Fed-Kun's army
That was nice twist about transported humans not having mana makes a lot of sense

It is also makes sense that other isekai that followed this one allowed transported humans (like kazuma, subary) not being able to use mana as it would severely limit their abilities in a parallel world

@Alinoth
My memory is rusty but iirc that mikos time loop was towards the end of orsteds time loop for each time they looped. Then the difference was those occultists summoned the jap guy and she used the power of emotions to send him back but it created that teleportation incident instead back in the past's time loop. Rudey's soul was a coincidence from dying and Nano was caught up in it as well. iirc they had nothing to do with fighting Hitogami that was the daughter of rudey and roxxy and other descendents of rudey with Orsted together. iirc I don't think she even got back to earth but cant remember now

Fed-Kun's army
@CrynoZephyr, the only true god that still exist in MT universe is hitogami. Water god, sword god, north god, etc is just a title given to anyone who have an extraordinarily talent in their respected fields worthy to be called as god. That title can only be held by one person so if other people can defeat the previous title holder, that new person can become a new "..." god in their respected fields.

Fed-Kun's army
@4rcane, if you want an answer for that question read the all the main novel to the end and reach the prologue zero chapter.

Reading the comment spoilers and wtf?
wtf are all these timelooping shiz, hopefully this series will be kinder to my poor brain

Dex-chan lover
Man, I usually verbally chastise sniping, but... this is a damn fine translation, folks.

Finally someone reasonalble that hates being isekai’d. Instant best girl just for that.

I saw some warping dimensions shit and deep down I knew, that it’s only gonna get more confusing. The moment isekai gets involved on HOW they got isekai’d rather than WHY then things start plummeting down towards sci fi and tons of big brain thoughts. Honestly, I always respect authors that can pull these off. Even if they copied off other authors or other movies, I wouldn’t be mad cuz it’ll add more depth to the story rather than shoving big breasts, harem, and mediocre plots. Still hate dimensional/space/time travel.

Users who are viewing this thread