Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 15 Ch. 69 - White Mask - Part 2

@Hakdog123
dude u can research on your own. But since ur kinda lazy. I'll entertain you. The LN is a revised version with more details but essentially the same as the WN. Think of the WN as the OG manuscript that is finished and LN is trying to perfect it.

Can someone tell me why she is wearing a mask? No meme responses, please... I don't mind if it's spoilerish, just use the spoiler tag.

@20212021 I'm just gonna guess, but it's because she's japanese. Everyone in this world seems to have european like features. So she would probably stick out like a sore thumb. In the chapter Rudeus was attacked by Orsted, the first thing he noticed about Nanahoshi was her black hair and even jokingly thought "maybe she's Japanese"

@TheAnnoyingBob LNs and WNs are not the same. Many times LNs are more polished, have different characters and often even have deviations in plot. Im not sure about Mushoku Tensei specifically as I've read neither the LN or WN yet, but going from what others are saying there are indeed noticeable, even significant changes between the WN and LN here are there

@mimisan bit too late aren't you~ I have read all of them all ready from LN and WN and yes they are different but the WN is the core while the LN is the refined version. Tnx anyways though

Double-page supporter
Unlike the MC, the girl seemed to have a bright future ahead of her. A family, friends, maybe even a boyfriend. If i found myself in that situation, i would probably kill myself out of despair.

Contributor
It doesn't make any sense for Nanohoshi to assume Rudeus has no mana when she witnessed him fighting Orsted

Users who are viewing this thread