Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 15 Ch. 70 - The Laboratory

Dex-chan lover
Boo hoo I'm sad that the guy I'm hiding my identity from doesn't recognize me

Dex-chan lover
@geruhn9122 Read the novel. Manga leaves out a ton of details.

...or just watch the anime, which honestly has done a better job so far.

Dex-chan lover
@vnbanned

I think he's the adventurer that Rudeus hung out with in his mopey days after Eris "left" him but before we went to school

Soldat was that S-ranked adventurer (and Elinalise's reverse prostitute) who kept on inviting Rudeus to be a permanent mage on his team/group/squad/whatever you want to call it

Dex-chan lover
@Nerex Well that was rather silly of Sylphy to do but honestly it was probably better for Rudy in the long run because he actually falls in love with her first before knowing anything then learning she was his childhood friend was a plus ( a big plus but a plus none the less).

in the LN it was stated that Rudius actually had trouble trusting women after Eris and it only got worse after Sera (an adventure girl that he had a thing for), after that he kind of kept women at arm's length it wasn't until school that he started to get better but even that was after some time. so if she introduced herself as Sylphy from the start it may have actually hurt her chances rather than help counting that he would never want to disappoint her like Eris and Sera.

Fed-Kun's army
can anyone tell me where this leaves off in the LN, i forgot which chapter in the LN this is and i want to re read from this part, help me, HELP ME

Soldat was fun game to play in my time, I wonder how it has been doing lately

Finally things are speeding up, not long until Rudeus starts to piece things together. 3-6 chapters probably. So....half a year? :'(

Users who are viewing this thread