Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.5 - Greyrat Family’s Maid

Dex-chan lover
okay so it was the maid that got herself to be pregnant by him cause of lingering feelings. And the father is still a skirt chaser who kind of raped this girl to the point that she wanted more.

Okay...Still doesn't convince me why Zenith forgave them especially the father and let them stay. Oh well as confusing as it is, imma still read it unlike these other guys who cant even deal with it.

Dex-chan lover
well in my opinion Paul loves big boobies (see Zenith) so that may be one of the reasons why he got Lilia pregnant (lingering feelings as well)

I love how this manga is so casually fcked up.
With the comedy tone the dissonance is nightmarish.

So she's a slut and his father was a cheating bastard and a rapist. If I were Rudi's mother I would've kicked them both out. Go raise that child by yourselves

Hmmm, I’m getting kinda worried for myself as I’m liking what I’m hearing 😢, I don’t like what the husband did and I feel really really bad for the mother but not sure how I feel for the maid, I kinda like her, am I supposed to?!!!!! Ahhhh what’s wrong with me??!?

Well I don't care anymore
Hoping the mother also get action with lots of dudes than the trash father

Dex-chan lover
@Matsukira What kind of infantile kindergarten logic is that? Zenith despises Paul's infidelity, so why should she herself become what she despises? After that she would hate herself as well. What a galaxy brain plan. She just needs to make Paul suffer sufficiently, without further hurting herself or Rudeus in the process, nor the little ones.

There seems to be a gap between chapter 6 and so on, Is there something wrong with the manga so that this is happening or has it not be translated yet?

well, can't blame her since those two ravaging each other every night and Zenith's moaning like there'll be no tomorrow. Their "history" since the dojo days adds up too...someone's finger isn't enough huh...

Paul is the lord of the manor why are people surprised that he was exercising his rights? He's already being progressive enough anyway with letting his wife roll over him on everything.

Double-page supporter
I thought I was the only one who hated that this manga glorifies rapist and cheating filth. What is wrong with this author?

I don't know how to feel about this. I would've been furious and told her to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread