Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.5 - Greyrat Family’s Maid

Fed-Kun's army
@Lancynical State your biological sex? (Merely for statistical purposes)
@KamiKira00 You as well please.

@Tachiyo_me Based.

@arcasu You probably already found your answer, but if you did not, other places have the missing chapters, and the light novel is complete. No idea why those chapters are missing here on MD.

@Kaarme It may not be a "happy ending" but Paul and considering the culture of the times she should be glad it went the way it did. He could have got annoyed with her annoyance and kicked her out. This isn't clownworld where the man is at the mercy of the woman, the era the story is set it in is when men held power over the woman. There was no big government to come save her with insane laws and enforcement.

@EriasuCheese They weren't in the mother's homeland, so the Zenith would have been the one to been kicked out if she took it too far. Paul here is literally being the nice guy (for the times).
In fact, only in the last 100~ years out of THOUSANDS of years of known human history has this insane concept that the woman can kick the man out of his own house become a thing (regardless of the reason).

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00 How exactly does it glorify it? I can't recall a single reader or watcher of the anime who would have liked what Paul did. Maybe there were some comments suggesting so here, but I can't remember them or didn't read them. So, if the audience viewing Paul as scum is the general reaction, how is the work glorifying anything? Don't tell me you think detective stories glorify crime, despite the criminals pretty much every time getting caught.

While this series goes over the top every now and then for the sake of comedy or more serious reasons, I actually like how it doesn't try to pretend men aren't greedy for sex. Great many fantasy series almost eliminate the whole thing, which isn't necessarily so bad if the story works, but it's refreshing to see the flip side of the coin as well.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah just gloss over that rape part🤨
not like any one will oppose. 😒

Glad I got the backstory though. I like character depth.

Dex-chan lover
@Aquarius_Demi What? I have no idea what you are talking about. And neither do you. I was replying to a post claiming this series is glorifying rape. Also, I have zero interest in elementary school gender wars, as I graduated from the elementary school a long, long time ago.

Users who are viewing this thread