Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Separation

Dex-chan lover
I only feel bad for Sylph because Im not sure they'd tell her the truth and she might think he abandoned her.

Aggregator gang
I'm sure we can all agree that the current development of the story is awful and nonsensical

So it's getting worse the pacing is increasing and im overall just bored now but I still really wanna say this so here I go...

Grinding Montage?

Dex-chan lover
still leaves a bad taste in my mouth with the unresolved "adultery" that happened last chapter.

There's an anime out and I hope it handles the way it shows that well. Also another girl. Looks like the pinnacle of Tsundere's I've ever seen.

So many dumb shits getting offended by an adultery on a story, grow up. Drop it and leave, stupid snowflakes.

Aggregator gang
Its entertaining to see the newbies reacting coming from the anime. Its not all lovey dovey here ladies and gents. Nobody is perfect in this series.

I think its good that it culled all the readers who don't have the proper mindset to entertain harsh and uncomfortable values in main characters this early in the series. Enjoy the ride

Also best girl has entered.

I still hate that cheating bastard I hope he dies or something like the shounen protagonist parent he is. I hate him.

Hey guys.. so I know it's too freaking late but.
WHERE THE HECK ARE THE CHAPTERS FROM 6-10.5 ???????

Users who are viewing this thread