Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Promise

@sapphone They're nobles, that's what they do. Then again there's cousin and "cousin", and because there're a few chapters missing I don't know how related they are exactly

Double-page supporter
so at least he fucking tried. Every single other protag wouldve left the girl standing, but he went for it. kudos to fucking rudy m8s. A man of commitment, desire, sheer fucking will, and a serious lolicon.

Dex-chan lover
People freaking out about them being "cousins" are whack. They're like third of fourth cousins. That's so far away genetically separated that there's literally minute traces connecting them together.

Bruh the last scene weirded me the fk out, first of all theyre litterally like 10 - 13 yrs old and second of all He is technically a 40 sum year old dude. He might be physically 40+ but his mentality is. Sh1ts makes me cringe just at the thought of it bruh and they cousins?

34 years before reincarnation and 10 years after and he never had a relationship,and he was worshipping the stolen panties lol. so it's not surprising that he took this opportunity lol
Even though she's 13 and considered as his cousin i guess....
Man this is fucked up

poor elf :((
was hoping for them to get together when he gets back but rip to that

...for now

@Feliciasneck

Oh no I'd feel the exact way....if they weren't 10-13 and one of them is actually 44ish years old....and the fact that they're Family💀

Bruh...man literally went straight for the triple Finger Suprise the first chance his 13yr old Cousin gave him😭😭

Contributor
Rudy internal monologue is better here in the manga, is sad that the anime for time reasons cut out this part. Well, we can't have everything i guess.

Come on, as a 10 year old, you'll be thinking more about toys than... groping... 🤣

He is 40 if we combine both his previous life and this one, lol. You’d be surprised how horny guys can get around the age of 12 to 14, so, physical growth aside, that is quite possible. Still weird af though, haha

Users who are viewing this thread