Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.5 - Mother Greyrat

Aggregator gang
Wow Paul. Emotionally leveraging your son against your wife, shifting the blame onto her by claiming your family disfunction is caused by her lack of forgiveness.

Paul is a sickening person.

Dex-chan lover
idk what the fuck author thought when he wrote this whole Paul cheating on his wife deal. It's pretty retarded

The dads a dirtbag but he does love his family. People wishing him to die clearly don't know how humans work. I've lost count to how many friends dads I've known who cheated or divorced. He doesn't seem evil though....he's sort of portrayed as a idiot who's only good trait is fucking and swordsmanship. Using his son as leverage makes sense in his character in a sense cause he knows it would work but doesn't seem to realize how evil that is since he's a bit of a moron. It's like how Goku doesn't realize being there for your kids instead of training is a good thing.

Well right, first and foremost he is a shithusband. Though we haven't actually seen anything of him that would warrant saying he is "taking great care of all his kids"

He's a scumbag father but atleast he's not that rotten to leave his family. But still, that doesn't change the fact that he's a scumbag.

Dex-chan lover
that explains it all. This should've been the chapter after the adultery part happened seriously!

This is why im glad that I didn't follow with the bandwagon of the people who just dropped this manga after seeing the adultery.

I guess my assumptions were right. They still remain that way because its all for the sake of her Son. As bad as adultery is, they all took the responsibility instead of running away from it. I actually think its better this way since having either Paul or Lilia separate from the household, it would not make the family the same ever again. The mother is very wise and kind of inspiring in a way how she handles such a scary problem as being a victim of adultery.

Still dislike Paul the most since he was the cause of it all (even though lilia seduced him, but he was the one that made her that way) at least he looks like he is willing to also take responsibility. Imagine if he was separated, he'd probably grow up to be some hateful person doing crime and would eventually go back and murder em. This decision by zenith to keep them both here is wise and I respect that. Plus, Paul is still the breadwinner so having him still there would keep the family income stable too. kind of a win win.

Say what you want about Paul, but he hasn't walked out on any of them. He might be a shit husband, but he's a good father.

Users who are viewing this thread