Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.5 - Mother Greyrat

@kinjo Good father huh...well I'm not so sure with that episode where he was quick to judge his son and slap him without hearing his reasons. Nahh he wasn't that good of a father either, he just had a wise son that teach him how to properly educate kids...... For sure if we were to count his intention, he didn't leave his family in the dirt but that's natural tho?? He'd be bad if he did that but just bcs he didn't do that doesn't make him good either.

I'd say he wasn't a good nor bad father..He's just still there and also obviously he's a bad husband for cheating.

Zenith whyyy u forgive him T_T
ok she can forgive him but don't let him go into ur hearts anymore pls pls (Better if she doesn't even let him fk her to see how he deals with it)

Dex-chan lover
Based on how many readers here never seem to get tired of blaming Paul, I'd say the author did splendid work in writing his character.

Either Paul becomes a sleazy womanizer for the rest of his life or he spends it all with his family. I say the latter is the better choice. Can't deny how much of a dick he did to the maid (maid at fault too but she is guilty). I want Paul's side of the story though, despite his womanizing. What went around him when he cheated?

Double-page supporter
@Lancynical From what I've read on the official wiki, Paul is a womanizer. That's just his nature. He's strong, skilled swordsman, handsome, and has an outgoing personality; so he attracts a lot of woman. Paul sleeps with them because he wants to, no reasons why.

He tried to ask Zenith out. But after so many times she rejected him, he eventually gave in and made a vow to her to not see any woman other than Zenith, which she accepts and they got married. Which brings us to the present here

Users who are viewing this thread