Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Tears of Regret

Double-page supporter
Really cant stand this mc, he must really think he is a 10 year old. I like the story but not the mc

Rudeus is written to be as a real person, he makes mistakes, hes always thinking of profit, he's insecure, he has disgusting thoughts etc just like anyone that has ever lived irl. All the people complaining about him want a fucking gary stu instead,he is a character with a real human like personality dropped into a fantasy world.

That's the problem i'm seeing with this series though, as of now atleast RL characters that are relatable almost never translate well into a fantasy setting. It's why normally in a Isekai they might start like this but they quickly throw that out because it just doesn't fit.

Dex-chan lover
i wouldn't be annoyed by this MC if he wasn't fucking 37year old reincarnated doing dumb shit

Fed-Kun's army
I swear the amount of people who grovel and only want the generic infallable isekai protag are the reason why people keeping sh**ing bland isekais left and right. This is one of the good ones and all I ever hear about is whining that the MC isn't godly or completely flawless.

Dex-chan lover
Now, I prefer more mature and emotionally stable protagonists, but honestly, Rudeus is good enough. I'd still rather read about him than some Overlord who badly lacks in heart and conscience.

Dex-chan lover
why is he developing a split personality and going insane out of nowhere
having him actively be and act like that 40 year old neet trash while simultaneously acting like a real child half of the time is really really fucking wierd
id almost call it disgusting because it just reminds me of those old farts walking around in diapers
like his fat smelly ass is pretending to be a 10 year old in an online chatroom with those frames of his fat ass in between while romancing with a 10 year old girl

i dont like his character in the slightest

Aggregator gang
WTF is wrong with you people the MC feels more human than those other flawless isekai protag and people are complaining about it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hell_Satan People assume this is a self-insert isekai where every single character, especially the MC, is a cardboard layout.

Double-page supporter
mob explodes a D-rank party member
"You deal with it 10 year old boy. Me, a slayer of demons kings, and the swordslady are gonna go chase a snake!"

MC becomes a different character for this chapter just for drama, hopefully that's not a repeat thing because this series is fun so far.
Also his gigantic teeth when he cries are freakish.

Users who are viewing this thread