Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Tears of Regret

If a crying adult is considered pathetic, I hope nobody in this comment section ever experiences true stress, failure or suffering when they grow up. Or they might kill themselves for feeling pathetic lol.

Dex-chan lover
Rudeus : Killing people is not okay, but letting people died infront us is acceptable

Dex-chan lover
Well, MC was too smart for his own good. Hopefully, this will work great for his character development.
And what's with this comment thread! So because he is an adult man he isn't allowed to make mistakes and cry for his failures? That explains why the suicide rate of men is 1.5 times higher than women. It's all because of people like you in society.
I'm not supporting suicide at all. In fact, I hate it. But hate people like you too.

@zeever it obviously wasn't his intention to let them die. He didn't think the monsters would be that strong. He realized later that the monsters were far stronger. They were dodging his attacks. It was mainly Ruijerd and Eris who took them out. He clearly regretted his decision and his own selfishness.

Aggregator gang
"I might start to hate myself."

A little self-hate can be a good thing now and then, when deserved. Certainly better than the opposite. Just make sure it motivates you to stop doing whatever it is that is causing it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sandwitch He's more like a cunt lol... I dropped this series as soon as I finished this chapter. Couldn't handle any more of the cringe. Thanks for reminding me hehe

If you think that this chapter shows that Rudeus is a crybaby bitch and want to drop it. I wholeheartedly agree, this show is obviously not meant for you as such things as character development is shit that you probably wouldn't care about.

Rudeus may be mentally 40 years old but it doesn't change the fact that in this world he is still a child and it's OK to cry in times of failure. As long as you get back up to recognize your mistakes. I bet you didn't jack shit about anything when you were ten years old an Rudeus here is already out and about the world. If you want to criticize him look at the mirror and remember what you were like when you were ten.

I mean....I get it...I understand the pressure he is facing.....Buh that was the UGLIEST GOD damn Cry I've EVER seen😭😭💀

It still baffles me that some people don't understand character developments and forgets that maturity is not always guaranteed with age.

Just go to cheat isekais if you don't want to see the MC being "pathetic"

Fed-Kun's army
I fully understand this chapter and I wanted to have a bit of feels, yet my degenerate ass laughed at a serious situation... Good job, self... 🙃

Such a good twist. You could have thought that after the success at the Boreas house it’s all gonna be standard isekai smooth sailing for the MC, where he’s the cool confident guy with a plan that always succeeds.

Reality slaps hard though. Rudeus was overconfident and naturally became conceited. And now that everything he set out to do crumbled before him, he’s desperate and couldn’t keep it in himself.

His crying face was specifically made to look “ugly”, because, unlike previous times, he’s not acting. It’s a simple juxtaposition of his fake pretty crying face and the real crying face of a desperate person. A great touch from the artist.

Users who are viewing this thread