Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Fate and Reunion

Double-page supporter
story really becoming ass lol, them niggas was right next to each other. beyond retarded

Double-page supporter
Its kinda bothering me that everytime I see the name Boreas my mind autimatically change it to burias which is basically a wild pig in our language :I

Double-page supporter
ok anways fuck the author man why does it have to be like this :,( "They were right there, auuughh" -someone in a tv show thatI forgot it's name

Dex-chan lover
@JustANormalPerson - I think it's a translation problem. In Japanese, color of the sky and color of the green light of traffic signals have the same name ("aoi"). Plant green is usually described with a different word ("midori"), though.
Names for colors evolved over history, but Japanese retains the word for "green or blue" that other languages I know have lost.

So the old folks keep saying "blue" eventhough it's really "green".

That's why, Japan's Traffic Light is Red-Yellow-Blue 😅

Fed-Kun's army
@JustANormalPerson Her hair colour IS blue, but if under direct sunlight, there's a highlight of green on her hair that appears. This is due to her Migurd (her race) having closer ancestry to the Supard than most Magic/Demon races.

@flannan

Double-page supporter
We're gonna play off 'planning to murder people in cold blood for exposing your breaking of the rules' as protecting a girl you like?
We're doing that, author?

You could have just put the dye back in my dude, it was working just fine, I mean it'd be an opportunity to use it as a hacky plot device where it's accidentally uncovered instead of purposely like you just did.

Urgh, the no-see-walkby trope? C'mon series, don't fall headfirst into the toilet bowl, you were doing pretty well!

Users who are viewing this thread