Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Fate and Reunion

As someone who learned a foreign language already, and is learning another: I like how easy they make it to be to learn another language. xD

Dex-chan lover
@marcyvq
considering that the one saying that is someone that has no problems killing someone in cold blood just because they kicked a child, yeah, that's what we are going with.

Banned
Heh. I'm totally fine with this kind of spontaneous misfortune.
Sucks to be you losers who hate it. Bring on more adventures!

@marcyvq : You're blaming the author for a character who executes people for evil not regarding executing people for evil as wrong? ... Are you a few screws loose or something?

Dex-chan lover
Even if he was wrong, its worth a shot to just yell her name. Literally no reason not to.

Bitch? Are you blind, are you dumb? Is your 40 year old fatass brain there for nothing? Are your eyes ruined? Do you need mental help?

Dex-chan lover
is that "key characters that would change history if they meet, but universe make them just passing by" trope have name

Aggregator gang
MC's really dense. Can't you call out to her or something? Worth a shot, no?
The end would be significantly better if both didn't notice each other. But MC noticed something but did nothing.

Dex-chan lover
remember when mc said he will be the dense protag? yeah hes not lying, and i believe this is not on purpose either and its just his habits doing it lmao

Users who are viewing this thread