Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - A Hot Situation

Dex-chan lover
Guys, in real history there were kings that were exiled for bad famines, and lords that were executed for floods.

This is not at all far fetched.

And here I am having the Pogchamp Uncle as my fav char in the Greyrat family, bruh why you gotta do me like that!?

Dex-chan lover
look at this scene, i'm as confused as Rudy is
p31.png

BTW, it's seems that Eris isn't loli anymore, she got some well grown bust there

Dex-chan lover
seems that each chapter Eris' breasts are getting bigger. Also wtf was that flustered reaction she got? Isn't she already in love with Rudeus? or is this the first time she fell truly in love or something?

I'm sick of MC getting beaten up every time he fights someone. Obviously i was expecting too much from him. I got my hopes up because of prologue. He was so talented and got a future seeing eye but still suck at fighting. He fight the way he fought his dad. I see no improvements. Where is all the experience going from adventures.Ahh whatever, i only read this manga out of boredom and scarcity.

Noble gramps will always have a place in my heart. It hurts but rest in peace

the king might not know it but just now he cut himself off from about 50% of his loyal supporters (executed a loyal capable aristocrat for having bad luck) and 3 major future assets (one of his wifes got unwittingly a connection so royality gets her support)
oh how he will curse this day in future
on which he went the wrong way because he listened to the wrong charackter

Users who are viewing this thread