Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - Parental Dispute

Hori shet, the upcoming anime adaptations will make me more excited. This is amazing, I want moar!

Dex-chan lover
when you hope to become good big bro but first impression you have is beat up her father

Dex-chan lover
people be saying they hate Rudeus but we get to see him express our frustrations on Paul and get his comeuppance. That beat down was satisfying af.

How insensitive can he get. no matter how much of a prodigy rudeus is, paul put the blame on him as if the magical disaster was his fault. How idiotic it would be to expect all that responsbility to the child. Drunk or not, Rudeus should've just knocked him out right there and then.

Dex-chan lover
Well... this is a guy that calls his parents by their names... I don't think he had ever called him father before this chapter (in his mind at least.)

Double-page supporter
Extremely nice chapter. I like that. Really hope anime will get there eventually.

@senros You're right, not once have I heard rudeus called paul "father"or "dad"...it comes off weird at first but then I realize more then that the dad probs will turn as a conflict plot for him. Like there's that part where he misjudge him for hitting another kid, the conflict where he cheated with the maid, sending him away for years bcs he wont approve selphy hindering his growth (quite reasonable tho?) and now this....Honestly their relationship comes off bumpy like they were on the edge of a cliff.

Dex-chan lover
just as i thought, paul is worse... ill wait for his dead even tho its painful for his family, its better.... let the mother take care of his children

Dex-chan lover
The main redeeming feature of this story is how it shows human relations and emotions so clearly in a fantasy type setup. You usually don't find them in fantasy/isekai (Faraway Paladin is an exception). It has a good balance in comedy, human feelings, relations, and a bit of fighting.
I'd say this was a very nice chapter

FUCK YOU PAUL. FUCK YOU. I FUCKING HATE YOU. FUCK YOU STUPID LITTLE ASS BITCH.

Users who are viewing this thread