Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 41 - Similar Siblings

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 19, 2018
Messages
5,050
Eris doesn't disappear from the story does she? I do like Sylphie a bit more, but its hard to find characters I like. I like how she is a hard headed goofball softy
 
Active member
Joined
Apr 7, 2019
Messages
125
''You have to defeat me in battle before you can give my baby sis head pats''
 
Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Messages
147
I just realized that Rudy beat the shit outta Paul😭 Paul must be a little traumatized from that
 
Joined
Dec 28, 2020
Messages
5
I never liked how the author ship people... I've always hated the pairings.... Ha.... Some of it i like some of it i find it hard on the stomach

I hated erin when she came into the picture, next thing i know i was rooting for her as best girl

Next thing i know the author loves to mess with pairings...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 6, 2020
Messages
1,744
Damn I didn't notice that was Eris at first during that dinner. She looked waaay mature. Okay fiine I admit she looked hot.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 4, 2020
Messages
1,027
ahhh Ruijerd is the lovely man... he is my favorite character on this series... i wont read anymore if he dead...
 
Joined
Mar 13, 2020
Messages
37
man im high rn but that last page was so fuckin good 😭😭😭i wanna start a family fr
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top