Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 9 Ch. 43 - Younger Paternal Half-Sister

Dex-chan lover
Aisha is waaay to smart for her own age compared to Norn. I wonder how Lilia was teaching her.

Also Im scared to know what that Prince has been doing to Lilia. If somehow she was his sex slave then... Shit.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I don't really get why he wouldn't say "I'm your brother, we haven't forgotten you and your dad has been looking for you both all this time, and we're totally going to save your mom" :/

There literally isn't a single reason why he has to hide his identity from her? This is getting really convoluted. Why does his whole family have to start off hating him like some sort of heroine capture starting point? His dad has a mental break on him, his little sister Norn got a bad impression cause he punched his drunk ass dad, and now his little half sister has to assume he doesn't care about her because...reasons? No doubt Lilia is going to go off on him for not taking her daughter and running like she asked. Just tell her dude.

I'm half expecting his mom to be some sort of emotionless killing machine that hates his guts the moment they discover her, or has completely forgotten who he is. He can't have a single moment where he sees someone he loves and they just have a completely normal reaction to him.

Well, I think he wants to avoid the trouble of explaining the whole thing to a 5-year old. Aisha thinks he’s a friend and that’s good for now. The situation is complex and he can’t even properly explain why he was able to find her and their dad wasn’t. Like, hey, I actually received a revelation from God regarding your location and so on and so on. It really might be better to put the issue on hold for now.

I hope this won’t end up in another disaster though.

Another manga/anime that teaches that it is okay to lie to the people who are the most important to you. Should I just take it as, Japanese people are liars? Like why would you keep putting lies into your stories? I don’t see what is wrong with speaking the truth and speaking from your heart? Lies don’t solve issues at all, nothing might happen for a moment but eventually your stack of lies will bite you back later and even harder.

The 5 -year old is concerned that her brother isn’t there to help her and thinks he likes Norn more than her so why not tell her the truth saying, I am your brother and I’m here to save you both. You’re my little sister and precious to me so no I wouldn’t abandon you nor Norn. Simple as that but think lying will actually make her feel better and win her over. These authors need to learn from Re: Zero and Subaru. Subaru and some other characters have such a way with words, it makes me cry sometimes no cap.

Users who are viewing this thread